Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mother's Day



I did forget to write about this. I had Mom send me some pictures that we had uploaded to create a DVD of Dad for the funeral of pictures throughout his life. I had her send me one of the day I was blessed when I was a baby and one of their hands when they were married showing their wedding rings. I turned both of them into black and white and touched up by a friend and then made 8x10's of them on the computer and gave to her for Mother's Day. The one of their hands really had special meaning for her after an experience she had with his wedding ring in the temple. I'm grateful for my mom and everything she is and has become for us. She's stronger than she realizes and is such a strength to each one of us kids and I don't know what I do without her. She is my strength, my mother, and my best friend.

No comments: