Monday, February 2, 2009

Girlz Nite Out


SATURDAY night, my roommates Heather and Dani, and Heather's sister, Brittney, and I decided to have a girls night out. We went to Comedy Sportz in Provo where it is complete improv. Kind of like the TV show "Whose Line." Completely clean humor with some Mormon jokes thrown in there. Gotta love it! We had tons of fun and laughed hard. I totally needed that. During one portion of the show, the actors did a game called Town Meeting where they go and sit in the audience. Heather, out loud, said "There's room on my lap." Quite seductively, I might add. lol. So he sat right in the middle of her and Dani as a Viking woman. It was great fun. Afterward we went to Spoon Me, a new ice cream chain here in Utah. I think it's been around about two years or so. But it's great, yummy ice cream and very non-fattening!! I got that Acai berry ice, a fruit from Brazil and was way good. One of these days I'm going to get one of thier shirts that says, Shut up and Spoon Me !! I can't wait to get it; it makes me happy just thinking about it. One reason I love going to Spoon Me is because I can chew on their spoons. They're biodegradeable. Too bad I'm not a tree hugger!

No comments: