Saturday, February 7, 2009

Best Friends 4-Ever

I've been introduced to digital scrapbooking by my dear friend Tawny. I'm not exactly that creative so I downloaded this little program and now, voila! I'm a master scrapbooker. This is just one of the designs I created. Whenever I'm with Tawny Diet Coke is involved. I have become addicted to it and the last thing I need is diet stuff. But oh well, I love it. If you'd like to download SmileBox you can click on the link or just google. It's free to download with way cute pages and lots more!

Click to play Best Friends 4-Ever
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


1 comment:

tawny leigh said...

this is adorable! i'm sooo glad we've become such great friends!! it's so crazy how we met and clicked so easily! you were the best vt ever! :) i love you nicki! and i'll miss you sooo much while i'm on my mission!