Thursday, August 18, 2011

Home Sweet Home



I have forgotten to mention that I moved...once again. Within the past 9 years I have been graduated from high school, I have moved 9 times if you count living in Virginia on my mission. I was getting tired of driving 30 minutes to work and back each day, and then having to drive up more to see Chris is SLC during the week as well as the weekends. It was getting expensive in gas and time consuming. Drama was also beginning to occur in the apartment so I decided to find anther place to live. I settled on a townhouse in Draper right off of Bangerter Hwy. Now it only takes me 15 minutes to get to work and to Chris' place. Talk about convenience. I feel that it's a much better living situation with 3 other girls. We all have our own schedules and do our own thing but we get along well. Love it!

No comments: