Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jetta! Jetta! Jetta!

This is my new car! It's a 2011 VW Jetta. Great upgrade from my last car. I kind of took a little rendevous on day and drove quite a ways in my Nissan and came to the realization, once again, that my car would not go over 3,000 RPM's nor accelerate after driving for a period of time. So I talked to Chris about it and we decided to go look at VW's after dinner one night. We found this car and came back the next day to test drive. I told them what my price range was and they came back with $85/month more than what I had stated. Obviously I told them no. They came back with another number and I said no again. And again. And again. And again. And because they were crunched for numbers, I got the price I wanted. Look what I learned from my dad. I love to drive it; it's quiet and smooth, and Chris loves to drive it. I swear he drives it more than I do. My mom just laughs because it's my 3rd new car in 5 years. Hopefully this one will treat me better than my first two. The great thing is is that it's maintenance free!

No comments: