Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween

I spent Halloween with Lily, Ryan, Mom, Jeremy and Ashley and Chris went and spent it with Rylee and Logan. Chris won best costume at his work for dressing up as Mitt Romney, and Rylee was a witch. Lily was a little elephant. Seriously, trick-or-treating is so much fun with the little ones. Every time she got a piece of candy, she would attempt to run down to my mom or Ryan and show what she got. Everyone loved her little outfit. We got a few videos of her since Alicia wasn't able to go, and it was one of the best Halloweens I have had. I can't wait to be able to do it with my own children. 

Halloween outfit from Ashley 

One of 20 pictures. She wouldn't sit still long enough
for my mom to take a picture!
Little Elephant. Costco rocks  
Rylee and Chris

No comments: