Saturday, November 10, 2012

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

Talk about a huge snowstorm for us. Ok, so not that big, but we didn't get a storm like this at all last year. It started snowing Friday morning around 8am and has stopped snowing for maybe a couple of hours. Right now it is snowing quite hard outside. I went out and cleaning off my car this morning because I didn't want to have to clean 8 inches of snow off my car Monday morning. When I went out this morning around 11, there was about 5 inches of snow on my car. I can't believe how much it is already snowing and it is only November. If these is a preview of what is to come, it is going to be a long winter. It makes me seriously just want to have a fireplace and cuddle up with a book. But unfortunately, I don't have a fireplace, so sweats and a blanket do just the trick!

My poor car. Not fun to clean off.

This is what it looks like outside right now. 

No comments: