Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Chris and I found a house to lease to own in Draper in the middle of February. Our lease on our townhome was up in March so we jumped at the opportunity. We moved EVERYTHING ourselves. I'm a buff woman. Needless to say, I could not walk the next day and we will not be moving by ourselves ever again. We plan to eventually buy this home and have no plans to move into something else in the near future. I love this house! At first I was a little skeptical and scared because it was a little more than our townhome, but it has so much! All of our utilities are included except gas and power, the landscaping is contracted out, and we don't have to pay for Internet either. It has been completely worth it. I have added a little time to my commute, but I think it's worth it. Something for us to grow into with the little ones :)

Our first home!
Rylee's Room 


Master Bedroom...It's huge!

Master Bath

Office


Upstairs Bath
Living room View from Upstairs
Living Room 

Family Room 

Laundry room...I've got front loaders!

Main Level Half Bath 
Backyard...used to be a lot more snow

Craft Room :)
Downstairs Bath
Basement  Living Room 
Guest Room



No comments: