Monday, March 16, 2009

Gotta Love the Roommates


So, I have some of the most fun roommates. It's taken us awhile to get to know each other and become friends because our personalities are very different, but it's been so worth it in the process. Last week, Heather decided that she wanted to go hot tubbing but neglected to
tell me it was with a bunch of guys. I had just gotten out of the shower and was just like, "What the heck? Sure, I'll go." Needless to say, I had no make-up, my hair was still wet, so I just threw it in a bunish type thing on the top of my head. Right, I looked so good as you can tell in my pic. Well, we went down and our hot tub has been having issues lately with being warm and it was seriously colder than bath water. I just stayed wrapped in my towel stuck my feet in. After about 20 minutes, I gave in and went back up and studied for my Praxis.





Apparently, the rest of them stayed up til 3 in the morning and watched a movie; well, kinda. They fell asleep because it was some kind of dumb boy movie that they didn't like.


We also love to take crazy pics. Heather and Dani are famous for their crazy faces. The two of them barged into my room when I was in my gigantic sweatshirt and pajama pants and started taking pictures. Also once again with no make-up on again. (Really, I do get ready in the morning :)) Anyway, so here are some fun, crazy pictures of us on here. Hope you enjoy them and I love my roommates!!!

No comments: