Saturday, March 14, 2009

A New Love


As you read the title, don't get all excited; I'm not in love or getting married. Why on earth would I do that?! LOL. (one of these days) Anyway, I don't think anyone really knows this about me, but one of my new favorites loves is scenery. I honestly hate hiking and climbing rocks and whatnot to see different types of scenery, but I love to take pictures of it. Every time I change the background on my computer, I always look for beautiful scenic pictures of the ocean, sunsets, and even baby animals. So on my way home from Park City today, while driving I might add, I kinda just took my camera and took pics out my passenger side window. Don't worry I didn't look while I took it. It was kinda just trial and error. Some turned out okay; overall, they were bad. But I've also just added a picture that I just think is really pretty on here for all the share and drool over! :)

No comments: