Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Princess Party

For our Relief Society birthday party, our enrichment committee decided we would have a princess party where we would focus on the idea that we are princesses of our Heavenly Father. We all dressed up in our beautiful evening wear and had desert crepes. The girls did a skit about how our Father sent us down to earth to turn us from frogs into princesses of noble birth. One of the girls, as part of the skit, sang "Daughter of a King" accapella and it was beautiful. I had a lot of fun dressing up and making myself look pretty. I haven't worn a prom type dress for years and actually had to borrow one because I figured I wouldn't be wearing one ever again or have any reason to wear one. I hope the next beautiful dress I get to wear is all white where I get walk to the temple with my prince!


"We were born into this world as princesses and in the proccess of growing up, we turned into frogs. The goal of life is not to be a better frog in a bigger pond, but to regain your true identity as a princess of a noble birth, a child of God."

1 comment:

tawny leigh said...

what a DARLING idea!!! you look beautiful in that blue dress!! you are soo cute and i'm sure you bless so many lives being in the rs presidency! i love you! :)