Monday, October 22, 2012

28...Two Years to Thirty! Oh my!



Wednesday was my birthday and it was great! I got lots of texts and posts on Facebook. Facebook has a great way of making me feel loved on my birthday. :) I still had to go to work, but I was sung to, very off-key, by two of my classes, and received a few gifts from my students. Some of them are so sweet. Diet coke was a popular gift: my favorite. I got home and saw my new I-phone was in the mail (I had to get a new one), and spent, oh, just an hour or so getting it all set up. Chris came home from work and found me laying in a ball on the bed half-asleep. He joked and said I forgot your birthday so I didn't really have anything planned. He went all out for me and got me some turtlenecks and yoga pants from H&M, a nice fuzzy blanket (saying I love blankets is an understatement), and new slippers. He wasn't too fond of the black stained bottoms on mine. He guessed my size well and I didn't have to return anything. He then took me to Cheesecake Factory.  Great food, great dessert, and great company. It was a good birthday. I am too spoiled by my husband. :)

No comments: