Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Turning ONE is Oh So Sweet!

I honestly can't believe my niece is already a year old. We have had so much fun together this summer since my brother and sister-in-law have moved up. She turned one on June 17 and we had quite the party for her. My mom came up and we had the party at our townhouse. As a tradition, she got her own cake and lots of presents. She was more intrigued with the cards than with opening the presents obviously. We then went swimming as a family at my complex pool. She has such a fun personality and her favorite words so far are wow, hi, momma, dada, and some others. It's always lots of fun when I go over and see her because she gets so excited and she yells "hi!" It's just plain adorable.

Look how small I was!
Digging in! Oh so good!

Let's play instead now!



Hesitant to start eating



I can read!

No comments: