Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Love Most About My Life...


Can I say I just love Pinterest? Who would have thought that one little site could bring so much joy to one or many persons? I found this sign today as I was just browsing around and this is so true. I honestly do love where I live and the area. We found a townhome and are renting just for now in the Sandy area. But this quote is so true! I love coming home to Chris or vice versa. Just sitting in the living room together with the TV on in the background is loads of fun. He can always make me laugh with the things he says, his random movie quotes, and just anything else. I love being married and wouldn't trade it for anything. Sometimes we have our little disagreements such as the temperature of the house or me picking up my socks, but I seriously love marriage. It's much more fun than being single and living with roommates. I highly recommend it :)

No comments: