Thursday, October 4, 2012

Craft Time!

One of my favorite holidays is Christmas and I wanted to get more decorations for our little townhouse. I really wanted to make them instead of buying them, so I found Super Saturday pins through Pinterest. You can buy the kit to make them or use a CriCut! My mom has a CriCut so she cut the vinyl for me, and I got the wood for free from our woodshop teacher. I spray painted them for a quick dry, put some ribbon on it, and voila! I had my crafts for Christmas! My husband came home to all of my crafts on the counter, a little worried I was putting more up for Halloween.




This one is my favorite. I love this saying!




 Below, I have my Halloween craft I got from Pinterest. I spray painted little pumpkins we got from Chris' grandfather's garden and then did an overlay of glitter, bought a basket for 8 bucks at Hobby Lobby and voila! I also added some black painted pumpkins as well. I had my Halloween center piece for our coffee table. I decorated even before October hit. Needless to say, I was a little anxious to decorate. I was getting tired of the "home" decorations. This has been much cheaper than buying decorations. I'm loving it!


No comments: