Monday, October 1, 2012

Today I Marry My Best Friend...

On May 5, Chris and I were married in the Saint George Temple. It was a beautiful day, bright and sunny and warm. We had been waiting so long for this day and were anxiously awaiting the day we could kneel across the altar and be sealed together for time and eternity. Well, after 6+ years, from the time we met, we finally made it! We had a simple wedding and luncheon that followed at The Ledges golf course. We ended up getting married the same day as the Iron Man competition as well. I do not recommend getting married on that day. Chris and I had to take quite a few detours to get up to The Ledges. We had our luncheon, cut the cake, (which was fantastic), threw the bouquet and garter, and ended around 5 PM. Short and sweet, and we drove back to our townhouse in Sandy and caught a red eye the next day to our honeymoon in Florida. It was totally worth taking off an entire week of work! My wedding day was everything I could have imagined and it couldn't have gone any better. I also have the best friends in the entire world, and I get to work with them! They drove down for my wedding, and apparently had quite the girls' trip. Kinda sad I missed going down with them but I got married instead :)  



Coming out of the temple



One my favorite pictures: my dad

Janae and Natalie



The cake...it tasted amazing!

Janae and Natalie's "lovey" poses  


Amazing friends!

Classic Saint George Sun Bathing 


No comments: